Chilterns Landscapes Workshops and Children's Day open for booking!
To further enhance your experience when visiting our Chilterns Landscapes Art Exhibition, taking place at Wycombe Museum from 24th April - 1st May, a series of workshops, and a Children's Day are now open for booking:
- Tuesday 26th April - Introduction to Landscape Linocut with Jane Peacock - 11-1:30pm, £5 - read more and book here
- Wednesday 27th April - local artist Jan Gaska will be demonstrating his painting technique within the grounds, and happy to chat with any visitors - 11am-2pm, free - no booking required
- Thursday 28th April - Drawing workshop with Jane Peacock - bookable hour long slots between 11-3:30pm, free - read more and book here
- Friday 29th April - Introduction to landscape painting with Jan Gaska - 12-2pm, £18 - read more and book here
- Sunday 1st May - Children’s Day - bookable 1.5 hour slots at 11am, 12:30pm and 2pm, free - bring the family for interactive storytelling, a scavenger hunt, art and face painting! Read more and book here
Read the full exhibition details